The Fronius Primo, with power classes from 3.8 to 8.2 kW, is ideal for residential or small-scale commercial applications. With dual MPP tracking and a wide voltage window, the Fronius Primo offers design flexibility. The Fronius Primo’s sleek design features the innovative SnapINverter hinged mounting system and Wi-Fi enabled monitoring for easy commissioning. Many other features come standard in the Fronius Primo, including arc fault protection (AFCI), and free lifetime monitoring through Fronius Solar.web.
Solar Edge Single Phase Inverter Feature highlights:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Integrated arc fault protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance
- Optional Rapid Shutdown functionality for NEC 2014 690.12
- Optional revenue grade data, ANSI C12.1
Please contact us so we, or a qualified dealer, can assist you in deploying a safe and effective solar system for your off-grid home.